Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cleveland bounces back with LeBron James? Your Say

Your Say 0714 AP LeBrons Decision Cleveland Basketball

BA star LeBron James announced last week that he would return home to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Comments from Facebook are edited for clarity and grammar:

I am a true, unbiased fan of the NBA. As I see it, the Cleveland Cavaliers have yet to win their first NBA championship. LeBron James was born in Akron, Ohio, and is the most naturally gifted athlete I've ever seen. I'm glad he is returning to Ohio to help the Cleveland Cavaliers win their first NBA title.

The Cavaliers aren't a huge megafranchise, such as the San Antonio Spurs, Boston Celtics or Chicago Bulls. It's going to be a tough fight. The next season will be interesting. I'll be paying attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment