Friday, September 5, 2014

Steelers would be 'very surprised' if Browns don't play Manziel

Cleveland Browns quarterbacks Johnny Manziel (2) and Brian Hoyer (6)

PITTSBURGH – Ageless, 76 going on 56 Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau stunned Cleveland Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer with his beyond-the-norm graciousness following Hoyer's 2012 release by the Steelers.

"I was walking out and he said, 'It was great to have you here. If I can ever help you with anything, you let me know,''' Hoyer said on a conference call. "So I don't know if that offer is still on the table now that I am the Browns quarterback.''

Absolutely not.

"I think he knows I wouldn't accept that call this week,'' the Hall-of-Fame coordinator said.
Jim Corbett, USA TODAY Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment